Annons:
Taginternational-relations
Read 1121 times
jordan
2019-03-18 22:17

Donald Trump explaining collusion...

…Or so you may think Laughing

The creators of the video have used some clever AI related technology to (nearly) perfect US President Donald Trump's voice. Obviously the content in the video is not real (as realistic as it might actually be!) but I find it alarming that technology is able to replicate a politician's voice so well.

Luckily the creators of the video have NOT made their technology open to the public, allowing them to continue to create small funny videos such as this. Let's hope this does not reach the wrong hands.

Annons:
Leia
2019-03-19 23:06

It is very convincing but I think it misses a certain humanistic quality when you listen closely. For instance, I think Trump often mumbles and is quite unclear in his speech, the audio in this video appears too perfect to be true.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-03-20 10:52

#0: I agree, artificial humans can be dangerous if used with bad intentions. In this case, when it's apparent that it's made for comedic purposes, I think it is okay. 🙂

#1: I agree with you too. Trump mumbles and rambles a lot more. He takes a long time to say simple things, and when he’s done, he often has said the same thing several times.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Max
2019-03-21 05:59

Wow he has seriously over done it on the old sun bed in that one!

Niklas
2019-03-21 13:40

You don't think it's sun from a bottle, like ”tan without sun”? I thought it is too orange for a tan from lamps or real sunlight. Anyway, I am pretty sure he would look better in the natural color around his eyes.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-03-22 00:03

#1 #2 a world where a computerised version of his voice sounds more coherent than the actual thing! I'm not sure if I should be impressed with the technology or worried about how he ended up president Laughing out loud

Max
2019-03-29 01:28

#4 I think Omarosa was the one who revealed that he had a sun bed shipped into the Whitehouse. Somewhere in the Whitehouse there is presumably a large pile of discarded cumumber slices!

Annons:
Niklas
2019-03-29 04:01

🙂 In a way that is worse. It means he can't wipe it off.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: